Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018

vantour by the indie projects

vanilla vantour




A few weeks ago I was so lucky to meet Theo and Bee from the indie projects who filmed a vantour through van illa. Thank you guys so much, you did a great job and made real what I could have never done on my own!



I hope you enjoy the video. Don't forget to put a thumbs up for it on Youtube to support the indie projects.

You can follow our camping adventures via Facebook, Instragram and E-Mail. Links on the right.

Happy Camping!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I Like!
    Liebe Grüße aus dem fernen Bremen von Tom und Birthe! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo! Das Video macht echt Lust! Ich mag deinen Van und die Art, wie du ihn dir gestaltet hast. Es ist schön, mit dir auf Reisen zu sein.
    Gruß, aus der Nähe von Dresden
    Kerstin

    AntwortenLöschen